Bruce was admitted to practice as a barrister in NSW and barrister and solicitor in Western Australia in 1994.
Bruce was also admitted to the High Court of Australia in 1995.
His background includes Prosecution work in the NSW Police Force.
He holds the current positions:
- Director of Swimming Australia Limited
- Honorary Solicitor for Retina Australia
- Honorary Solicitor of WA Genealogical Society
Areas of Practice:
- Company Law and Statutory Compliance
- Breach of Duties of Directors and Officers
- Corporate Theft and Fraud
- Advice and Representation for Not for Profit Associations and Companies Limited by Guarantee and their Members
- Small Business Disputes and Governance Advice
- Criminal and Traffic Matters
- Commercial Court Litigation
- Representation in Restraining Orders/Apprehended Violence Orders
- Professional Conduct Complaints