Expert advice from experienced commercial lawyers
We assist businesses with a wide variety of services including providing advice about:
- Tax effective business structures
- Establishing enforceable trading terms and conditions
- Business expansion including capital raising; both externally (IPO) or internally
- Statutory compliance with regulators
- Drafting written contracts and enforcement of legal obligations
- Business Succession Agreements
- Corporate Management advice and Governance Structures
- Company Law issues
- Directors duties and fiduciary obligations
- Executive employment contracts
- Not for Profit disciplinary and other inquiries
- Business purchase and sale
Business Advice including Family Businesses to ASIC regulation & ASX Listing Rules
Your choice of Commercial Lawyer is one of the most important decisions you will make to help grow your business, exploit strategic opportunities and deal with internal and external headaches.
As a medium size commercial law firm in Perth and Brisbane, we fully understand the business needs of small to medium sized enterprises (SME’s), privately owned and family businesses, large unlisted companies and ASX listed companies.
Our focus includes delivering comprehensive and integrated strategies to maximise the internal effectiveness of your key business resources including assisting you develop with your business, to maximise the potential to achieve your business goals.
Our clients include sme’s with modest turnovers up to 100m. Why engage a large national firm to advise you on your local business/es and potentially risk incurring unnecessary costs?
We know that as a family business which has developed strongly through unshakeable cultural values, your challenge for re-organisation and development from one generation to the next must be faced with a balance of respect for the wisdom of the generations combined with the innovation of the young. We understand your focus and the unbreakable bonds of your family business.
Our range of Business & Corporate services includes:
|ASX Listing Rules and ASIC regulation||Legal Advice and Representation|
|Sales, Mergers and Acquisitions||Leasing and Development|
|Legal Due Diligence||Building and Construction|
|Document Generation and Review||Trusts|
|Negotiation and Mediation||Tax and Superannuation|
|Commercial Litigation||Employment Law & Workplace Issues|
|Debt Collection and Creditors|
If your requirement is for a commercial lawyer in Perth who is also your trusted partner, then contact our office.
The measure of our success your bottom line. That’s why we pride ourselves on our legal insight combined with the business intelligence you need to succeed.
Corporate Governance Advice
We advise board members about their fiduciary obligations and we are the legal advisers to various organisations at a board and executive management level.
We offer our clients timely advice on the implications to their organisations of the applicable guidelines and regulations within their specific operating environments.
Our work extends to public and private companies and particularly to not-for-profit organisations including those incorporated under the CATSI Act.
We particular offer advice about:
- the latest developments in company legislation to meet the increased expectations faced by companies and their officers.
- the implementation of practical and effective governance policies and procedures, including the obligations of directors and the role of company officers in continuous disclosure.
- the integration of governance, compliance and legal risk management to avoid the significant resources required to deal with a regulatory breach for any non-compliance.
How can Havilah Legal help?
Havilah Legal can assist in all matters of business law, including: